Congratulations to the EEB grad students who won Graduate Student Senate awards this year. There are a few different categories:
Research: This award is presented to graduate students who have received national and/or international recognition in their fields and show professional promise in their areas of research and creative achievement.
- Sam Borstein (O’Meara Lab)
- Angela Chuang (Riechert Lab)
- Aaron Floden (Schilling Lab)
- Alanni-Grace Grant (Kalisz Lab)
- Chloe Lash (Kwit Lab)
- Brian Looney (Matheny Lab)
- Margaret Mamantov (Sheldon Lab)
- Austin Milt (PhD 2015, Armsworth Lab)
- Morgan Roche (Kalisz Lab)
- Michael Van Nuland (Schweitzer Lab)
- Rachel Wooliver (Schweitzer Lab)
Service: This award is presented to graduate students who are extraordinary campus leaders or participate in service learning and other community initiatives.
- Christine Dumoulin (Armsworth Lab)
Teaching: This award is given to graduate teaching assistants for extraordinary performance in teaching.
- Amanda Benoit (Kalisz Lab)
- Liam Mueller (Schweitzer Lab)
- Tyson Paulson (Fordyce Lab)